Keep Up To Date
ATO Investment Strategies
The Australian Taxation Office has instructed SMSF Auditors to pay close attention to Investment Strategies within SMSF’s.
Call us on 03 98130133 to learn more.
Self Managed Super Fund – why not make it a family affair?
One aspect of SMSF’s that receives very little attention is including family – sons, daughters – as members of an SMSF. There can be several advantages such as an overall reduction in total fees by all members and very importantly, the benefits of educating the next generation in managing money as well as highlighting the opportunities for passing wealth to the next generation. Read more
About Moneta Super
Moneta Super is a SMSF specialist services business. We are boutique offering personalised service tailored to each member’s needs.
- We are Proactive
- We are SMSF Specialists
- We handle your Administration
- We are available anytime of the year not just “Tax Return Time”
We have a range of clients with their own tailored SMSF funds. We have assisted clients take control of their financial future with our specialised services.
We help organise all the activities associated with managing your SMSF such as Establishment, Auditing, Accounting, Tax and so on.
SMSF Accounts Currently Under Management
Years of Experience in Managing SMSF
What’s really involved in running a SMSF?
- Decide on fund members and trustees;
- Establish the trust and trust deed;
- Set up a bank account,
- Register with the ATO;
- Create your Investment strategy;
- Documenting and maintaining records for up to 10 years;
- Organising employer contributions;
- Accepting contributions within legal limits;
- Regularly reviewing the investment strategy;
- Appoint a registered Self Managed Super Fund auditor;
- more ….
Get Advice from a fully qualified specialised professional.