What’s really involved in running a SMSF?
- Decide on fund members and trustees;
- Establish the trust and trust deed;
- Set up a bank account,
- Register with the ATO;
- Create your Investment strategy;
- Documenting and maintaining records for up to 10 years;
- Organising employer contributions;
- Accepting contributions within legal limits;
- Regularly reviewing the investment strategy;
- Appoint a registered Self Managed Super Fund auditor;
- more ….
Request a Free Consultation
Whatever your SMSF needs are, we’re here to help you. Get Advice from a fully qualified specialised professional.