SMSF Setup and Administration
Peace of mind that your SMSF is setup correctly and we can administer your SMSF for you.
- We can setup your SMSF correctly
- We can manage your SMSF related mail correspondence
- We will work with your current accountant and/or your financial planner
SMSF Taxation and Accounting Services
SMSF is a Specialised field, have Moneta Super can help manage your SMSF Taxation and SMSF accounting.
- We can deal with SMSF Tax related matters
- Provide specialised accounting services
SMSF regulations change regularly so compliance can be a big issue. Moneta can:
- Help keep your SMSF compliant
- Keep you up-to-date on changes
- Forward planning for your SMSF
SMSF consolidation – most likely you will have several superannuation fund and some you may have forgotten. Moneta can:
- Help find all your superannuation funds
- Consolidate these fund into your SMSF
SMSF Technical Advice
All changes to SMSF legislation create a number of complexities, some of which are not always easily seen. Moneta can:
- Provide technical advice on current and new legislation
- Advise on the best actions to keep your fund compliant
SMSF Mail House Service
Don’t want to do all the paperwork? We can receive and filter all the mail pertaining to your SMSF sending you only important correspondence eg.
- Investment documentation
- Regulatory notices
- A Self Managed Super Fund will give you more control over your super — but you can’t do it all yourself!
- You will need an independent self managed super fund auditor who is registered with ASIC to complete your fund’s audit each year.
- Each year, you need to value your assets at market value. In some circumstances, you will need an independent valuer who is qualified to do this, for example to value artwork.
- Many trustees may also need help from other people to run their self managed super fund. You can use an administrator who will manage most of the day-to-day running of your self managed super fund.
- Each year you need to prepare financial accounts and statements that meet the accounting standards.
- Most trustees arrange for a tax agent to lodge their self managed super fund annual return.
- You may consult a financial planner for wealth or estate planning or an investment manager to help you choose and monitor fund investments.
- For complex situations, you may also want to consult a superannuation, tax or legal specialist.
- So as you can see — you certainly can’t do it all yourself! There are quite a few people that you need to work with to make sure your fund is managed well.
SMSF is a Specialised field, Moneta Super can help manage your SMSF Taxation and SMSF accounting.
Moneta Super has been offering specialised SMSF services for over 15 years. We have a team of SMSF specialists that are CPA, ASIC and SPAA (SMSF Professionals Association of Australia Limited) accredited.
Request a Free Consultation
Whatever your SMSF needs are, we're here to help you. Get Advice from a fully qualified specialist.